CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
Request a Quote
5 days (40 hours)
CYBERSECURITY PATHWAY CERTIFICATION
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Program is an advanced certification that validates critical thinking and judgement across a spectrum of security disciplines in complex environments.
Essential Assets Group is a CompTIA Authorized Program Partner (CAPP) approved to deliver CompTIA CASP+.
CompTIA CASP+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. CASP+ meets IAT Level III, IAM Level II, IASAE Level I, and IASAE Level II requirements.
About the Course
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is an expert-level certification and is designed for technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology, as opposed to strictly managing.
CASP+ covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise. The CASP+ certification validates advanced-level competency in risk management, enterprise security operations and architecture, research and collaboration, and integration of enterprise security. The CASP+ exam covers the following:
- Enterprise security domain expanded to include operations and architecture concepts, techniques and requirements
- More emphasis on analyzing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyberdefense needs to meet business goals
- Expanding security control topics to include mobile and small-form factor devices, as well as software vulnerability
- Broader coverage of integrating cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Inclusion of implementing cryptographic techniques, such as blockchain, cryptocurrency and mobile device encryption
The program prepares candidates for the CompTIA CASP+ Certification Exam (CAS-003). It is recommended that candidates have a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
- Risk Management
Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
Enterprise Security Architecture
Research, Development, & Collaboration
Enterprise Security Operations