AXELOS ITIL 4 Foundation
Request a Quote
3 days (24 hours)
The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
Essential Assets Group is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos accredited to deliver ITIL(R) Foundation.
About the Course
The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services. ITIL 4 covers key principles of customer experience, value streams, and digital transformation as well as the integration of new and innovative
processes such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
During the 3-day training program, the instructor will present a comprehensive system for the management of information technology in today’s modern service economy and prepare participants for the ITIL 4 Certification Exam. The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification validates the baseline knowledge and skills necessary to deliver effective governance and management of IT enabled services through a flexible, coordinated and integrated system.
The training program will address the technical areas covered on the ITIL Foundation certification exam including:
- Understanding the Key Concepts of Service Management
- Understanding How the ITIL Guiding Principles Can Help an Organization Adopt and Adapt Service Management
- Understanding the Found Dimensions of Service Management
- Understanding the Purpose and Components of the ITIL Service Value System
- Understanding the Activities of the Service Value Cain, and How they Interconnect
- Know the Key Terms and Understand All ITIL Practices.
The course includes the Student Manual, the Official ITIL Publication, Scenario and Review Exercises,
two full-length Practice Exams, a Certification Exam Voucher, and a Letter of Attendance.
- Introduction to ITIL
Practical Application of Service Management
ITIL Guiding Principles
Four Dimensions of Service Management
ITIL Service Value System
ITIL Service Value Streams
Key ITIL Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices